Egg is rich in health making nutrients. They provide lot of energy for the whole day and helpful in preventing Obesity. It is also good for eyes (as rich in anti-oxidant), pregnancy (contains lots of vitamins & Proteins) and Breast Cancer.
Eggs are easily available at any near by shop or departmental store. Every one can effort it, thus it is also a healthy pocket friendly Nutrition Rice Thing to eat. But it should not be given to kids daily or more then once a day. Although there are good for health, if over consumed can cause problem.
Vegetables like capsicum (Bell Pepper), Tomatoes, Beans, Green Peas, carrot or cabbage can also be added to make it more Healthy and tasty.
Recipe for Blended Eggs (Bhurji)
- Vegetable oil 1tsp
- Egg 2
- Green chili 1-chopped
- Onion 1chopped
- Ginger paste ½tsp
- Cumin seeds ¼tsp
- Salt (as per taste)
- Red chili powder (as per taste)
- Turmeric powder ¼tsp
- Green coriander leaves chopped (for garnish)
Steps for cooking of this recipe:
- Heat oil in a wok
- Add cumin seeds and finely chopped green chilies
- After few seconds, when green chilies are properly fried add ginger paste and chopped onion
- Fry onions till they becomes light brown colored
- Now two finely blended or scrambled eggs to the wok
- Add salt, turmeric and red chili powder
- Mix it well
- Heat till liquid is dried and till it stop sticking its base
- Garnish it with chopped green coriander leaves
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup, bread, toast or green chutney
Every class of people loves to consume eggs. They are cheap in price but very high in health making nutrition’s. It is also said that-”Egg a day keeps a man fit & healthy”.